

This is our very first posting on our new Blog site. Yes! It took us forever to get up and running, but here we are. We are very excited about sharing our life's events and experiences with you in a personal way. Our first picture shows our 30 minute process of looking through the dictionary for something that didn't sound too cheesy or too fat. YES! I said too fat! There are an amazing amount of words that begin with G that could refer back to being fat. We passed on the Gunnels': gorge, glutton, glob, gulp, globular, grotesque.. just to name a few. Our New Year is starting with a new vigor to honor God with our bodies. We are starting with our much needed utilization of our YMCA membership. We have Tuesdays at 4:30 reserved for our highly intense circuit class.
Well, my time is up to post tonight. I will post more later in the week!
Well, my time is up to post tonight. I will post more later in the week!
5 comments:
LOVE IT! We've just been waiting for yall! :) Can't wait to share all the fun photos. Love the name: Gunnel's Glimpse!
Love YALL!
Steph
YEAH!! I can't wait to add ya'll to my list of bloggerz! Yippie! Love you three!Hollie
lucky for vivian she has an uncle that can balance her out when she gets older. :)
Hi Gunnels, This is great it has been a long time since we have seen baby Viv...she is getting so big! Take care love ya - love the blog too!
Gina Cobb
This is very random...but I think we have the same couch. You have inspired me to possibly follow in your footsteps of blog creation...
Post a Comment