Thanks to my friend, Donna B., I will now reveal 6 weird things about myself via the internet. YEAH! I have been tagged. Did I mention how fun having a blog is? I am just kidding.. anyone who really knows me, know I don't mind sharing.
I am not good at following rules, so anyone who reads this and would like to share weird things about yourself on your blog.. consider yourself tagged by me.
The real rules:
"People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
Weirdness:
1. In Elementary school, I was picking my nose with my pencil and got the eraser on my pencil stuck so far up my nose, we had to go to a doctor to have it removed. Ever try to get something in a little space and end up pushing it even further?
2. I LOVE to sing and dance to fun music in the privacy of my home. (My daughter is my only audience)
3. I still sleep with a teddy bear I got in the 4th grade.
4. I am mortified of going to the Dentist! Have a hard time sleeping for days before my appointment.
5. I am a true cook-a-holic. I love to cook and look for recipes until I am incredibly tired! I am doing the perfect job for that though! YEAH Pampered Chef!
6. I am terrified of bees! I am confronting my fear and moving forward with the help of my support group. Well, my hubby support group!
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DAWN! i will forever remember weird fact #1. picking your nose w/ a pencil! haha! thank goodness you put the eraser side in, things could have turned out a lot worse. thanks for playing. :)
Post a Comment