Hello Everyone!
Wow! It's been a crazy couple of months. I just spent over an hour working on organizing photos that I had randomly placed in my computer just to get them off the card.. not as safe to store there. The Lord has been working in miraculous ways in our lives. There is so much I want to share, but really doubt I have that much more nap time, but I wanted to get some pictures on for your viewing pleasure. I wanted to thank you for your prayers during these first few months with Brantley. They have been such a blessed and wonderful time. I find myself having to be more organized and yet more flexible. Which is really a strange combination. The biggest thing to mention is the move on our hearts lately in regards to ministry. When people asked, "what are you going to seminary for?". We would say, "missions". Well, we both feel the Lord is going to lay out more of His plan for us in the next year. We have already begun to see some defintion on things. We are starting to consider things that Mac and I have PASSIONATELY said, "NO WAY!" to. I should have known not to be so passionately against anything. Because our most recent conversations have been geared toward thinking, praying and gathering LOTS of information about such things. I apologize for the vagueness, but I do ask that you would pray for us as we continue to define these things in our lives. We are under some time restraints and feel the Lord will really reveal some stuff in the next few weeks. PLEASE pray hard for us during this time that we will make all the decisions that GOD wants us to make on FAITH.. not on what we know or can see.
Vivian update: She is entering a whole new era of her life. She is SO imaginative. The stories she tells and the imaginative play.. ROCKS!!! It is so incredibly cute. She is more enthralled that ever with books. Her favorite story is from the Bible and she asks to read it EVERY day.. it is the story of the Fall of man in Genesis.. in the Beginner's Bible it is called the Sneaky Snake. It has been a very timely interest as we continue to see more of her sinful nature come out in what most would call the "terrible two's". I am hesitant to call it that in that it truly is balanced with so much good and cuteness. She is developing more of her personality and learning so much every day! She is quite the talker and loves to have very grown-up conversations. We are learning that it is our journey and walk with the Lord that is the best teacher for her. Talking to her about our weakness and confessing sin in prayer with her has been such a wonderful time that God truly takes something bad and turns it into something wonderful. She is getting extremely good at going to the potty. As Elmo says, "listen to your body, otherwise you might have an accident". We say that alot these days.
Brantley update: He is cooing and smiling.. it will steal any heart that is close by. He is still very laid back, but developing his own personality in what he likes and doesn't like. He hold very cute conversation with us in his own precious language. He is starting to reach for things and LOVES to look and listen to his sister.. as she loves to be with him!
Mac update: Still plugging away at Seminary and Work and Family. We are both working on getting back into shape with regular exercise and diet. He is off for Spring Break, so we are LOVING the time together.
Dawn update: Learning so much. LOVING being a mommy more and more everyday! I am starting to put flyers up to try to start tutoring. I am exercising and dieting... lifestyle changing as Weight Watchers would say. We are truly doing that. The Lord is getting my attention in so many areas. I find myself busier than I have ever been. One child always seems to need my attention and many times both at the same time, but we are all learning a little patience.
So, all that to say.. God has been so faithful and we praise Him for all the blessings He has given us in so many ways. Now for some pictures.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your pictures look great!! Your family is so precious to us!
Oh man-I have chill bumps as I watched those precious pictures and worshipped right along, saying, "Indeed, how great is our God, to give us these precious children!"
That pic of Brantley where he is smining in all blue, SO SWEET!
And Vivian in her jewelry potty-prize-she looks SO big girl!
And of course, I love all the ones of she and Anna Kate...boy, are they bestest freinds, or what?
I'm so glad that we get to do life so closely with your precious family.
Love yall.
Steph
Post a Comment