Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

We are having fun adjusting to Brantley moving in. Today, I, Dawn, had the chance to experience what so many people have warned me about in having a boy. I was changing his diaper and all of a sudden the poop was coming out everywhere, so I started troubleshooting to minimize the mess and all of a sudden out of no where pee was flying EVERYWHERE. I do mean flying. It was nuts! I just had to laugh it was crazy! He is definately fun to have around. I just can't seem to kiss him enough. He is such a cutie! Vivian is adjusting well. We have had lots of opportunities to talk to her about when she was born. She is testing many waters, but generally she is just taking it all in and really loving her baby brother. She likes to hold him and is very into her babies and mimicing mommy in everyway. She has been making us laugh as much as she always does. She is quite the character. I am putting a montage of more pictures taken the last few days. We feel so blessed and overwhelmed by the miracle of life. The Lord is so good! Mac and I have had many laughs also just enjoying all parts of life. It's been a fun journey! Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Hollie Carson said...

Dawn,
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Ah! He's precious! SO BEAUTIFUL! Dawn, from what I can tell, he looks a lot like you! I saw Mac in that one pic if him resting on your chest asleep, but in most pics in this newborn stage, I see YOU! Vivian seems like such a big girl now. She's so beautiful. My eyes watered up watching your montage. Precious. Who is scheduling meals for you?

Anonymous said...

Dawn, That is hilarious! Caleb got me just today! Pee and poop! I yelled for Danny but what could he do?? Congrats on your baby boy! He is a cutie!

The Johnson Scoop said...

Hey! Congratulations! He is sooo cute! I'm glad that everything is going well (besides the diaper changing!). Give me a call if you need anything!

The Monier Family said...

PRECIOUS!!