We have had a crazy couple of months! As usual! I am now working at a Preschool Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 - 12:30. I am LOVING preschool! I always said I would most likely NEVER teach preschool.. well here I am loving it. I am just so glad to be back into teaching. The kids are more animated than ever. We hear lots of conversations of Vivian desperately trying to teach Brantley EVERYTHING she knows. Brantley is constantly into things these days.. so there are alot of "Brantley don't touch that". It's kind of nice to have a little alarm around. He is so strong and animated. Lately, his will has been coming through. You would swear that he is screaming words at you. Vivian is singing Spanish songs from preschool and very imaginative. Mac is insanely busy with work and school. Still finding time to be the world's greatest dad and husband.
Enjoy the picture montage.. disclaimer.. I had to use the free music.. but it's interesting and a little funny!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dawn,
Those pics are great! I loved the one of you going down the slide! haha!
GREAT pictures! Y'all look so happy:) Glad to see that all is well. Take care!
p.s. I think the music was perfect!;0)
Post a Comment