Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Locks of Love

Today is a GREAT day! I went today and had my hair CHOPPED off .. but for a GREAT cause. I completed the process of donating to Locks of Love. It's an organization that makes head pieces for children who suffer from long term or permanent hair loss. I am thrilled to think that I will be able to help a child who has suffered so much. Here are the before.. extreme frizz alert.. no hair products are allowed the day you donate. ... and after pictures in a montage. I just have to say thank you Lord for bringing me to my stylist, Tammy at the Hair Cuttery (now called Famous Hair) in the Lowes Food Shopping Center. She comes HIGHLY recommended. They are VERY affordable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I told you yesterday...I LOVE IT!!!! Girl, you look fabulous!!

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! i have chill bumps all over my WHOLE body! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I have never seen your hair so straight! you look marvelous! i know you have to be so psyched to have given to a precious child in need. i'm so proud of you! you have got to wear your hair like that more often! bravo, friend.
missin' you at the beach this week!
stephanie

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your hair looks great! I've never seen it so short. I know the child who receives your blessing will look gorgeous too!

Love in Christ,
Susan - in GA

Unknown said...

WOW!!! It looks great - I love it!!