Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Things are Buzzing

We have been in HIGH get ready for baby mode. This week has been dedicated to rearranging and getting ready. Fun, but lots to do. We saw the doctor today and everything is progressing nicely. We also took the birth center tour, which made it even more real. If you are looking at the time stamp, you are realizing.. I am not sleeping so good. Tonight, I just gave up and decided to come and get some things done. Can you say NESTING! I am sure tomorrow/today I will be feeling it. The pain seems to come and go. I am very thankful for the break. This is really a neat part of the pregnancy. You know it won't be long until you hold this precious gift in your hands and praise God for the incredible miracle of life. With another child in the picture, it adds so much to this time. The other night, Vivian was laying on my tummy. It was just such a sweet time of her loving on me and her brother at the same time. I feel she will do great with the adjustment. Mac and I feel so blessed to have both of our children and just feel God is completeing something very beautiful in our lives by giving us these kids. It certainly keeps us on our toes.
This past month has been a fun one. We started out the month with a nice visit with my brother and his girlfriend, Anita. It was so cool to watch the bonding happen between them and Vivian. She talks about them pretty much everyday. We have explained that he and Anita are in Germany. So, now when she sees a plane she likes to talk about either Uncle Mike or Nana. It's cool how even with the distance, he can still be a very real part of her life. Then we moved through a couple weeks of illness. A cold was passed to all 3 of us. I am pretty much the only one left fighting.. only because mine turned into a sinus infection. Vivian is still loving preschool. Her teachers are amazing and incredible. Think about it.. a room of 2 year old children.. yikes! They are so creative and do such a great job with helping her grow and learn. Tomorrow is our first class party. As a person with experience (on the teacher's side) of class parties. I am very much looking forward to being the parent volunteer that shows up. I plan to post pictures of a catch up of the last few weeks soon. Please start praying for a smooth, easy delivery. Also, pray for the adjustment that lies ahead. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING!!! we are praying for y'all and know the Lord will see through this amazing and chaotic time!