Monday, September 24, 2007

Praise Report

We went in for our OB appointment and ultrasound to check things out this morning. I am so overwhelmed at God's protection and once again God's hand at work. I truly believe there was something going on in my body that has been diverted! They did a full check on my cervix and other areas with the ultrasound and it was just glowing healthy! We are so thankful for the prayers. We truly feel this is the hand of God at work. The cramping has subsided. There still is tons of pain, but the doctor feels that it is most likely round ligament pain. They did one more test this morning to check for a bladder infection, so we will find those results toward the end of the week. We got a 3-D ultrasound this morning and let me tell you, Brantley looks just like his sister did. It was amazing. We were just looking through Vivian's ultrasound pictures earlier this weekend. Mac and I, almost similtaneously said, "he looks just like his sister did". So, we are very excited about how things are progressing. Getting to see such wonderful pictures. We will post them on the blog tonight or tomorrow. We cannot praise God enough for this miracle. The doctor is still being careful with me and has advised me NOT to exercise at all for the next month. At which time, I can start light exercise, but if the cramping comes back, I will have to stop until 34 weeks. She said to be very intune with my body and if an activity causes cramping.. don't do it. So, we will continue on day by day, but are very encouraged at the last few days with just taking it a little more slow. Another good news report: I do NOT have gestational diabetes this time around. I got teary when the nurse said, "your numbers look fabulous". I am so thankful for that. I am thankful to have had the experience the first time around, so I can empathize with how hard that can be. I am so grateful for the "pass" this time around with everything else going on. I cannot say how much I am thankful for your prayers and treasure each of you! A good perspective check on life and God's faithfulness is praying through Psalms 103. We serve just an amazing God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!! PRAISE HIM!! so excited for you dawn! can't wait to meet brantley either. :o)