
























We are happy to announce that Baby Gunnels 2007 is going to be a BOY. We are so excited as we anticipate the new arrival of our son/brother. At first, I was a little apprehensive about raising a boy. Immediately, my thoughts went to playing football and getting hurt. Mac has assured me that we have time to make that decision. We have decided to name him Brantley Mcswain. For those of you who may not know, Brantley is my maiden name and Mcswain has been passed down through many generations on Mac's side. It will be interesting to see the differences between a boy and a girl. I already have an extensive reading list ahead of me. UPDATE; In late June, we celebrated my mom's 60th birthday with friends at a nearby restaurant. We got back a few weeks ago from a wonderful time at Edisto, SC. We met some family down there and had an absolute blast. We are overwhelmed by the blessings that God continues to encourage us with. Mac is gearing up for another busy year at North Raleigh in addition to seminary classes at night. He is taking 2 this semester, so we will need some extra prayer, as we will be continuing to rearrange things to fit another wonderful boy in here. I am continuing to plug along with Pampered Chef. This summer has been slow, but that was of course the working of the Lord as I have been pretty sick. It has tailored off to just a few evenings a week that I am out of commission and I have given in to taking medicine for that. Vivian is growing and changing everyday. It seems like Mac and I are rolling with laughter at something she says or does everyday. She is very annimated... I wonder where she gets that from..hehehe... we are both incredibly annimated. She didn't have a chance. We will try to capture some of it on movie to share. She starts preschool the first week in September. They have a wonderful 2 day program that I think she will enjoy immensely at a church nearby. We hope everyone is doing well.
3 comments:
I love the name! I think that Brantley makes such a cool first name. I'm sure your parents are thrilled!
great update, i love all of the fun summer photos!! let's plan a girls night soon...once everyone is back in town and all summer busy-ness is over...
wow...look at those pics of little Gunnels!!! I love the beach pics...such fun fam pics. The ones of vivian by herself playing in the sad are PRECIOUS!
Hey, I've been talking up the marriage retreat. Let's get a big group to go!
Hollie
Post a Comment