Monday, March 12, 2007

Gratitude for the Sacrifice of Soldiers

I want to take a minute to express how much I appreciate the service of the men and women and the families they leave behind, who serve our country. My friend, Dana's husband, Chris just returned AGAIN from serving our country in Iraq. I am so grateful for the willingness of all the soldiers who give of themselves and their families, to make our country and other countries a better and safer place. So, I wanted to give my own little civilian salute to Chris N. and all the other soliders and their families, who spend their life serving. I long to make my life more in that attitude. Please take time to pray for the safety and security of the soldiers. They have an adjustment even when they come back and we need to lift them up constantly in our prayers. We love you soliders (and the families you leave behind)!

No comments: